Wednesday 16 March 2011

Bee

I've been really really busy with my day job other then JUSTAMAZE. Totally no time to even eat. I want to launch the next collection soon. People have been asking. I am so sorry that I keep postponing because the company I'm working for has an exhibition coming up this weekend so I don't really have any energy left when i get home. Posters, brochures, promotional items to complete! By the time i get home, reply emails, sent out the parcels. Drained.

By the way, I am the one taking the photographs and putting them together with the measurements and descriptions of the collections. My partner puts it online. Sometimes, when i am done, the server is down. So dang it, we cannot upload it to launch the collection.

Oh wells, upcoming collection will be a whooping 36 items! Join www.justamaze.com mailing list to receive latest updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment