Sunday 6 March 2011

www.justamaze.com

Just five minutes ago, I have decided to link my online store (www.justamaze.com) to this blog. It is because the previous blog was not really user friendly and I am not really versatile in all these web stuffs. Haha. My partner does all the web related tasks and i just do everything else :) Hopefully my customers will enjoy this space in time to come.

BACKGROUND
Justamaze started by two inquisitive beings, where they made an impulse travel booking to Thailand and Korea. That was when we decided it was kinda serious and created a website with our debut collection launch on May 2010. As time went by, we just got the online store going and took everything that came our way.

So i figured, linking this to my personal blog will be interesting.
Anyway, previous blog: http://blog.justamaze.com/

Latest Collection Launched on 5th March 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment