Monday 25 April 2011

Adopting looks

As written in my previous entry about my september trip to NZ, here are some looks that I might be adopting. Although september is so many months away, I just wanna be prepared & look good + i love dressing up. Haha. For those who are overseas under colder weather conditions, hope this can inspire you too. Just sharing the styles i love & the looks that inspire me :)

BOW + Animal Print

Knee High Socks

Knitted Pullover


Suspenders
Play of colors + Suspenders (My current favourite thing)

A must: Trenchcoat

Cowboy style: Neck Scarf + Cute Printed Shirt + Suspenders + Denim
credits to http://sleepwalks9to5.livejournal.com/

Boots
Perhaps I can take pictures of what I wear everyday for the 18 days trip.
If its up to standard, would post it up on lookbook.nu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment