Thursday 30 June 2011

Korean food

annyeonghasaeyo!
A friend of mine just asked me for places to visit in Korea. After emailing her the whole list of places to visit, to shop, eat and have fun, I suddenly felt so excited for my trip too! The food is absolutely irresistible! So i decided to google some korean food that i really like. Its time to drool baby.....

Bibimbap
Korean BBQ
 Korean Pancake!
 Korean Beef Noodles - Spicy!
One of the meals I had in Korea last year.
Korean Glass Noodles
Bimbimbap with raw egg.
LASTLY, MY FAVOURITE
The Korean Ginseng Chicken Soup
A hearty soup-like concoction, with various herbs and glutinous rice stuffed inside the whole chicken. Its like chicken stew, meat is soft and easy to break them apart. I can finish the whole thing.

So far, the only place that has the best Korean Ginseng Chicken Soup in Singapore is

Hansang Korean Family Restaurant‎

10 Sinaran Drive, #03-33 Square 2
Tel: 6397 6752‎


I MISS KOREA AGAIN. 
 
joh-eun halu bonaesaeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment