Sunday 8 April 2012

The Weekends.

(Stradivarius Pastel Pink blazer, Topshop sleeveless buttoned top, 
F21 Aztec Skirt, LightTime Watch, Rockport Clogs)
After church... Japanese Food!
I changed to the wrong camera mode for the first picture, 
so there.. purple salmon belly soup.
 Dinner was great at Sushi Tei. And I found out Temasek Design School was having Grad showcase downstairs at Vivo! But before I could "scrutinize"/look at their works, they were cheering and packing up already. :( I was too late. 
Nevertheless, the cheers reminded me of those three really awesome years.

 

A casual sunday morning shoe shot + went bowling randomly.
It was so random, seriously impromptu, we just walked into the bowling alley,
 bought shoes and socks. Played two games and left. HAHA.

Hope your weekends have been going well and have an awesome day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment