Friday 15 June 2012

My first time.


My first time eating fermented beancurd!
Had them at Geylang. I would say it was definitely less smelly than the ones in taiwan which was a great start. But, the moment i placed the tofu in my mouth, while holding my breath, and tried as best I could to ignore the smell...... I still could taste the smell if you know what i mean. LOL seriously not gonna eat it ever again. hahahaha really can't appreciate the smelly tofu, felt like i was eating something from the drain.

Here's something more delightful.. Had my lunch at Hatched, Holland Village today.
The eggs were great and i loved the smoked salmon!
  
Ikea's smoked salmon salad was good too!! (eating too much of the same food)
Randomly, here's a shot i took at Bishan Multi-storey Carpark.

Justamaze's Instagram:

Here's a flash discount: Quote "Ride with my canvas" in the order form
to get $5 off total bill for non-promotional/ non-sale items!
Valid till 18.6.2012 11.59pm

No comments:

Post a Comment