Friday 21 September 2012

Behind the scenes

TGIF. Here are the some of the photographs from the photoshoot on Wednesday!
***All photographs belongs to Justamaze, please credit/link to this blog(original source) if you were to use them. thank you.

Once again, it was a delight to work with Asyiha & SX! They pulled off the outfits I had in mind really well. Randomly and anyhow, they thought I should sell my handmade floral headbands (i did it for props), which I am not too sure yet, uncertain if anyone will buy the pretty floral headbands i make? sell them for 10 bucks?

I have blue, white, pink florals to play around with... should i sell them at the flea on sunday?
Here's what the headband look like on the Asyiha, she's wearing the white and pink ones.
THIS BLAZER HAS BEEN LAUNCHED! :)
(featuring edgy chic collection - Double Breasted Blazer sgd35 : get it here )
ITS A WRAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment