Sunday 16 September 2012

play pool to kill time

Saturday Night / Japanese Dinner at Changi Airport / Pool to kill time / Resident Evil : Retribution

The last time I played pool was at least 4 years ago. Finally had to chance to play it again and it brought back memories when we were kids.I don't remember how many times we fouled the white ball, it was so embarrassing and funny, yet we enjoyed ourselves. By the way, I realized this activity was quite the cheapest way to kill time. Random but true.

Anyhow, I wore my new studded black top with the cutout cold shoulder - a gift from J. So pretty, love it so much, although i did get myself tangled in my own clothing while using the cue, few times.

Resident Evil : Retribution ? The whole plot was similar to previous sequel/series, where umbrella corp is getting stronger, and Alice fights, but this time, I felt like she was playing it like a game with more gore and killings. By the way, if you are looking for a sit-back-relax-to-laugh kinda show, WATCH TED.

Snapshot : back home in ma crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment